Thursday, August 31, 2017

My Autobiography

Hi my name is Jack McCarthy and I'm 14 years old. I was born in Oregon and moved to San Jose when I was 1 years old and have lived here ever since. My parents have lived in San Jose for the past 13 years.

I haven't gardened much since i was about 8-9 years old but when I did I liked to garden tomatoes and potatoes. When I  was really young and sometimes today I really liked cooking. I liked to cook pasta, chicken, steak, and I liked to bake cookies ad brownies too. I loved to garden and cook with my mom and i loved eating my tomatoes and boiling my potatoes to put into my meals like mashed potatoes. I have never been super interested gardening but when I do garden to help out my mom it seems pretty interesting and fun. I know somewhat about plants but, I would like to learn more and after or during the project maybe I will study plants like the collard greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment